This informative walking tour takes you through the heart of Johannesburg. Places of interest that you'll walk past is Chancellor House, where Nelson Mandela and Oliver Tambo ran the first black legal practice in South Africa, Johannesburg City Library, Luthuli House, and Johannesburg City Hall. From there continue to the Rissik Street Post Office, the Anglo American Corporation and Beyers Naude Square. To end the tour, you will visit the Johannesburg Magistrate Court and see the clay sculpture of Walter and Albertina Sisulu.
Johannesburg walking tour
- Enjoy lunch at the Carlton Centre
- Pass by the Chancellor House, Johannesburg City Library, Luthuli House, and Johannesburg City Hall
- Visit the Rissik Street Post Office, the Anglo American Corporation, Beyers Naude Square, and Johannesburg Magistrate Court
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Guided tour
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (2-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotels in Johannesburg, South Africa
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please contact the local operator 48 hours before departure to confirm your pick-up location and time
- Children up to the age of 3 years are required to sit in a car seat which is subject to availability at the time of booking, but parents are welcome to bring their own car seats
- No kids under 2 years allowed in this tour
- Daily at 9.00am
This tour kicks off by going to the museum at Maropeng, which shows how mankind has evolved, in whic...
From a converted warehouse to the Ubuntu Kraal, this beer tasting tour will take you on a brewery to...
Discover the history of South Africa on this tour. You will visit the Voortrekker Museum in Pretoria...
Starting at the soccer stadium on the outskirts of Soweto, the tour goes past the Baragwanath Hospit...
You will be picked up from your hotel in Johannesburg or Pretoria and travel to Pilanesberg Nature R...
Sci-Bono is an amazing space where science, math, and technology are explained in a visual and inter...