Ride the coastal road and enjoy the landscape of the lower side of Galilee, heading to Nazareth, the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Enjoy the visit to the Basilica of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph. Following, via the Kana path, you will head to Tiberius, the lively resort town on facing the sea of Galilee. The drive keeps going towards the Kineret lake and Capernaum where you will view the ancient synagogue where Jesus taught. The visit continues to Tabgha and the Church of Multiplication of Fish and Loaves where you can admire beautiful mosaic floors. Enjoy the peaceful and natural environment surrounding the Yardenit, the well-known baptismal site located where the Jordan River flows out from the Sea of Galilee to the Dead Sea.
Day trips & excursions
Biblical highlights tour of Galilee
Availability: According to language availability
Duration: up to 24 hours
Language: English , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit the sacred places where Jesus spent his life
- Experience the peaceful natural environment
- Enjoy a convenient pick-up service that allows you to admire marvelous views
What to expect
- Pick-up/drop-off service from/to major hotels in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
- Guide - Entrance fees
What's not included
- Lunch and beverages
- Infants 0-2 free
- Children 3-12 reduced
Pick-up/drop-off service is available from specific hotels only in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. Please select your choice when booking, and pay attention to the voucher you will receive after the booking.
What to remember
- Pick-ups are available only from major hotels in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, please refer to the options in the dropdown menu during the booking process
- It is mandatory to respect a modest attire, wearing long trousers, skirts/dresses, mid-long sleeves shirts, and a head cover to visit the holy sites (shorts and sleeveless shirts are not allowed)
- Guests picked up from Jerusalem will join the tour from Tel-Aviv
- Transfers from/to Jerusalem may be accompanied by a driver only
- English tour: available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- German tour: available on Monday, Tuesday, Saturday
- Spanish tour: available on Wednesday, Friday French tour: available on Monday, Thursday
- Approximate departure time from Jerusalem hotels: 8.15-8.40am
- Approximate departure time from Tel Aviv hotels: 7.20-7.50am
Holiday Travel (Israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.