Tour the holy places in Jerusalem where Jesus walked and visit the places in Jerusalem that other tours don't. You will start the day from your hotel in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv and drive to the Old City of Jerusalem. The first stop of the day will be at the Mount of Olives to tour the Church of the Ascension. It is believed that Jesus rose to heaven from the rock in the middle of the rotunda. At Pater Noster Jesus preached the Lord's prayer, which is a Crusader cloister. You will then take a small break to take in the amazing views of Jerusalem. Walking down from the Mount of Olives, you will stop at Dominus Flevit, where Jesus wept as he foresaw the destruction of Jerusalem. The tour will continue on to the Church of All Nations that is in the Garden of Gethsemane and then cross the Kidron Valley and enter the Old City by the Lions Gate. You will arrive at the Church of St. Anne, listen to the acoustics in the Crusader Church, and see the pools of Bethesda. After you tour the convent of the Sisters of Zion you will find a water cistern from the Second Temple. As you continue walking you can see the engravings on the ancient street. The tour continues with a stroll through the Praetorium where Pontius Pilate lived before your transfer back to your hotel.
Excursions & day trips
Jerusalem Path of Jesus tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the holy places in Jerusalem where Jesus walked
- Get an interesting and informative tour perfect for the religious and history buffs
- Travel to one of the world's most famous pilgrimage destinations
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Licensed guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Fee for Tel Aviv hotel pick-up
- Children (4-12): reduced
You will be picked up from your Tel Aviv or Jerusalem hotel. Please provide hotel details when making your booking.
What to remember
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- Dress code: modest dress, covered shoulders
- This tour is not suitable for children 3 and under
- The tour operates Fridays
- Hotel pick-up:
- from Jerusalem: 8.30am
- from Tel Aviv: 7.15am (extra fee)
- You will be asked for your hotel address when completing your booking
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.