Historic guided tour of Granada and Albaycín
- Walk through the historic center of Granada and one of its most iconic neighborhoods
- Admire the cathedral, one of the masterpieces of the Spanish Renaissance
- Explore the Albayzin neighborhood, one of the ancient centers of Muslim Granada
Make the most of your visit to Granada strolling through the historic center and one of its most iconic neighborhoods, with the hand of your guide. Go beyond simple urban tourism and appreciate this historical center which has undergone thousands of changes since it was originally started by people of Andalusia. You will see the sights of the historic center of Granada, such as the Alcaicería (old silk market) or around the cathedral (one of the masterpieces of Spanish Renaissance). Then you will get lost among the narrow streets of the Albayzin neighborhood, one of the ancient centers of Granada Muslim Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1984.
This tour is a journey through the transformation of a historic village that suffered greatly after its conquest by the catholic monarchs. As a result it underwent many changes however you can still recognize Muslim elements that have been preserved. Dare to walk in a totally different way through the streets of Granada and be brought along on a walk through the history of this beautiful city.
- Plaza del Carmen, Madrasa, Alcaicería and around the Cathedral and Royal Chapel
- Darro River Race
- Official guide
- Lunch or other activities in the city
- Tickets for the monuments
- Children (0-11 years): free
Calle San Jerónimo 10
Cicerone Customer Center-Shop
- Group size: max. 30 people
- Daily at 10.30am
- No departures on 6 and 7 March, 25 December and 1 January
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...
Discover the Albaicín, the essence of the city of Granada, a historic neighborhood and UNESCO World ...
The life of the great Federico García Lorca is strictly intertwined with the city of Granada. Thanks...