From Geneva to Chamonix Mont Blanc bus roundtrip
- Take a bus at 8.00am, 10.30am or 12.30pm from Geneva
- Discover the famous French resort Chamonix
- Enjoy eternal snow and a stunning view of the Alps
- Admire Mont Blanc, Europe's highest peak
- Be back in Geneva at 6.00pm
If you are short on time or not an early riser and would like to visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mont Blanc, this bus ticket is ideal for you! Take the coach at 8.00am, 10.30am or 12.30pm, enjoy a picturesque 90 minutes' bus ride, experience the breathtaking alpine scenery of Chamonix in the French Alps and be back in Geneva at 6.00pm.
Discover Chamonix, one of the most famous mountain villages in the world. Wherever you look up in town, you will see the roof of Europe, the 4.810m (15.781 ft) high Mont Blanc. Breathe in fresh mountain air and stroll through the charming streets of Chamonix. The city hosted the first Winter Olympics in 1924 and has become a capital of alpinism, freeride skiing, ice climbing and ultra-trail running ever since. This busy little town is a popular place for day trips where you will find lots of lovely boutiques selling local cheese, meat, Savoie honey and famous brands of mountain clothes and equipment.
In the afternoon the bus will bring you back to Geneva, where you will arrive around 6.00pm.
- Bus roundtrip
- Map of Chamonix
- Cable car ticket
- Mountain train ticket
- Food and drinks
- Infants (0-3 years old)
- Children (4-12 years old)
Geneva bus station, Place Dorcière 5, 1201 Geneva
Next to the Keytours sign
- Important information: You must bring a current valid passport, as you will cross the Franco-Swiss border. Visa whenever applicable
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time at the meeting point
- Daily at 8.00am, 10.30am or 12.30pm
During your day trip to Gruyères from Geneva, you'll visit the Maison Cailler chocolate factory wher...
Your city tour of Geneva brings you to the city's international quarter where you will see the headq...
Annecy, known as 'The Venice of the Alps', offers visitors harmonious and romantic landscapes. Visit...
This ticket combines two unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic Mo...
This ticket combines three unique experiences in one: Visit lovely Chamonix at the foot of majestic ...
On this interactive discovery experience across Geneva’s Old Town, you will solve riddles via a web ...