Uffizi Gallery guided museum tour
- Admire Medici family’s massive collection of art
- Raphael’s “Self Portrait" and Botticelli’s “Primavera” as well as his iconic “Birth of Venus
Discover Italy's most visited museum, the Uffizi and learn why so many art lovers flock to its doors.
Originally built as offices, or Uffizi in Italian, for the Florentine magistrates, the building eventually changed roles: in the 16th century it adopted the Medici family’s massive collection of art and is today a world-class museum. The Uffizi is a photogenic marvel that overlooks the Arno river and features works by Renaissance artists like Caravaggio and Titian, among other Italian masters. Your guide will tell you the secrets and stories behind several important works, like Raphael’s Self Portrait, Botticelli’s Primavera, as well as his iconic Birth of Venus, a painting that has been a part of popular culture for years. You’ll be able to browse the rest of the collection afterward on your own, armed with the essential knowledge to appreciate these Renaissance masterpieces.
- Skip-the-line museum tour
- Professional tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Youth (7-17): reduced
- Child (0-6): reduced
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI
Meet your guide in front of the Uffizi Gallery Entrance #1
- This experience is available also as a private tour. Please select the option while booking. If your group is larger than 6 people, please contact our customer care
- The tour has a minimum requirement of 2 participants to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
- High / Moderate amount of walking is involved.
- The experience is not available for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases, the provider is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Some specific rooms inside the museum are subject to rules requiring quiet or restricted right to speak inside. Some collections may vary along the year
- Tuesday - Sunday
- Group tour: 12.30 pm
- Private tour: 9:00 am and 12:30 pm
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Choose at the Market fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal. On this ...
During the 8hr tour, you will explore the Gothic city of Siena with its famous shell-shaped Piazza d...
Don't miss the opportunity to visit the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries, two of Italy's most importan...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...