Florence arts and crafts private shopping tour
- Watch craftspeople at work in renowned leather, mosaic and goldsmith shops
- Meet the artisans of Florence who will share their centuries-old expertise with you
- Bring home a handmade jewel or leather bag as a memory of your experience
Get an insider’s perspective on Florence’s rich arts and crafts scene with this specialty shopping tour. Visit workshops where skilled artisans carry on traditions that date back centuries, creating unique handmade products prized around the world.
Watch craftspeople at work in renowned leather, mosaic and goldsmith shops, and don't miss the chance to purchase quality Florentine goods like jewelry, bags, bound books and marbled paper. At the end of the 3-hour private tour, toast your purchases with a glass of bubbly Italian prosecco!
The popular arts in Florence have always been related to the textile industry and manual skills, so you will have the opportunity to visit one of the most secret goldsmith workshops by the Ponte Vecchio, which is usually closed to the public but will be exclusively open for you.
Then focus on another of the oldest arts in Florence: the Florentine mosaic, born more than 400 years ago thanks to the Medici family as a sort of "eternal painting" to decorate their Chapel.
After mosaics, discover another Florentine excellence: the Leather School close to the Church of Santa Croce. Here 20 pupils are selected every year to learn the secrets of making a perfect leather bag, belt, wallet or purse. The school has been owned by the same family for about 60 years and still offers the highest quality and excellent manufacture.
- Private guide
- Craft demonstrations
Your guide will pick you up at your accommodation in Florence. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Please note that the price is for private groups of up to 15 people. Please inform the local operator of the number of people in your group
- From Monday to Saturday at 9.30am, 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.00pm, 12.30pm, 2.00pm
Enjoy intimate small group walking tour through the historical city centre of Florence This small gr...
Your tour starts early, near the Accademia Gallery, where your local guide will provide you tickets ...
Do not miss this informative tour, the new way to visit Florence in total freedom without wasting of...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
The Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia Gallery are true icons of one of the most visited cities in the...