Florence ancient market visit and cooking class with lunch
- Visit Florence historic food market
- Enjoy a cooking class with an expert chef
- Taste the delicious lunch with the dishes you have prepared
Choose at the Market fresh products and seasonal vegetables and then cook a delicious meal. On this course you can learn to cook a typical everyday Tuscan meal, starting off by choosing the ingredients in season. Under the expert guidance of a multilingual chef, you will visit our historic food market, where you will select the ingredients that you will then use to prepare a four-course meal (starter, first course, second course and dessert) in a top class cookery school. The course will be followed by lunch with the dishes you have prepared, accompanied by a good Tuscan wine and a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Caf Tour's staff assistance at the meeting point
- Cooking Lesson
- Lunch with drinks
- Hotel pick-up
- Optional Gratuities
Piazza San Lorenzo, 50123 Firenze FI
At 09:40 - Piazza San Lorenzo (San Lorenzo Square), at the Statue located in the center of the square. Our Assistant waits for you wearing a yellow jacket
- Max 15 pax for each professional Chef during the cooking course
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8
- It is recommended that participants wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the minimum number of passengers is not reached. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered another date or an alternative Tour or full refund
- Cancellation Policy: No penalty for cancellations up to 48 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time. For cancellation made less than 48 hours before the tour departure and in case of no show, 100% of penalty will be applied
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- The tour starts at 09:50am
Learn why Florence became the birthplace of the Renaissance on a 90-minute walking tour of the city’...
The “Florence and a bite of Tuscany” tour is perfect to discover the beauty of Florence environs, cy...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
A pleasant walk through Florence is just what you need to be introduced to the city and its splendor...
The Tuscany wine and olive oil trail was born to give travelers the opportunity to enjoy the greater...