Brunello wine Tour from Florence
- Visit 2 boutique wineries
- Stop over in Montalcino and visit the small town
- Typical Tuscan lunch at the farm, with locally-produced specialties and great Brunello wine
- Drive back to Florence along a beautiful panoramic road
- Round-trip transfer (by van or car)
Brunello di Montalcino is one of the best wines worldwide and our tour will give you the opportunity to discover the small Montalcino area, just south of Siena, Brunello was created in 1888.
Ride through the picturesque countryside, along one of Tuscany’s most beautiful panoramic routes, into the region of Montalcino.
Enjoy the gentle hills landscape hemmed with vineyards and olive groves, while we head to Montalcino, a classic fairytale hilltop town, set within a full circle of fortified walls in the breathtaking Val d'Orcia Natural Park.
Have a first guided tour of a small winemaker farm, explore the cellars while our guide will explain everything you want to know about Brunello winemaking process.
Taste some developing wine straight from the cask and compare it with the mature Brunello wine.
Visit a second boutique winery for another tasting of Brunello DOCG and Rosso di Montalcino DOC.
Taste a delicious, multi-course Tuscan lunch at the farm, with locally-produced specialties and great organic wine.
- Private Transport
- Tour Guide
- 2 Brunello wine tasting and Tuscan lunch
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (0-17): free of charge
Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli 8, 50123 FIRENZE
Slow Tour Tuscany
- Meeting in the center of Florence (optional pick up from your place on request with additional price)
- A special menu is available for those with special diet restriction. Please indicate at the time of booking if you have any food allergy or intolerance
- Purchase and shipping of products available
- A minimum of 2 people is required to activate the tour
- You can choose between a private tour or a group tour
- Every day
- Both Group and Private tour start at 9.30am
Palazzo Pitti is one of Florence’s biggest museums. It is a powerful looking, 13th-century building ...
Enjoy total immersion in Michelangelo's art with this ticket to the Accademia Gallery that allows yo...
Visit the best of Florence in less than two hours: the Cathedral, the Giotto Bell Tower, the Baptist...
Join this cooking class in the heart of the beautiful Florence with the help of an experienced Chef!...
Learn how to make pasta like an Italian in the heart of Florence!During this unique experience, you ...
The Uffizi Gallery and the Accademia Gallery are true icons of one of the most visited cities in the...