Explore the heart of Dublin while learning about the fascinating history of the River Liffey's bridges on this walking tour. From who built them, when they were built and why, you'll learn it all as you pass by many of the city's most iconic landmarks and monuments from the Guinness Brewery to Christchurch Cathedral and the Custom House to name just a few. You'll really see Dublin at it's best!
River Liffey Bridges walking tour
- Explore the heart of Dublin as you stroll through the city with your guide
- Discover the fascinating history of the River Liffey and its bridges
- Take in many of the landmarks and icons of Dublin's city centre
- Guided tour
- Food and drink
- Entry fees
Heuston, Saint James' (part of Phoenix Park), Dublin, Ireland
Please meet your guide at Heuston LUAS Station (Red Line).
- Please note that a minimum of 8 participants is needed for this tour to run
- You'll walk 2.8 miles (4.5 kilometers) with stops for snacks
- You must be over 12 years old to participate in this tour
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Your first stop of the day will be the Harland and Wolff shipyard, the home of the Titanic Museum. F...
Discover the magic of the city that was once the world capital of whiskey making. Your tour will beg...
It’s a flash mob. It’s a silent disco. It’s a roaming, rhythmic riot across the sound-soaked capital...
Enjoy renowned afternoon tea delicacies and good conversation as you tap along to some fabulous 1950...
Leave Dublin behind and enjoy a scenic drive south towards the hills and glens of County Wicklow. Yo...
Arrange a hassle-free end to your stay in Dublin with this private transfer. This door-to-door servi...