Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum is full of interactive displays, pictures, videos and a 3D experience. Here you can experience the entire life and story of the Titanic, from her fateful maiden voyage to her eventful discovery on the seabed of the North Atlantic. The journey will take you beyond the aftermath of the sinking to the later discovery of the ship. You will also do a short stop at Dunluce castle. This 13 century castle ruin is known as the nicest photo opportunity of all castles in Ireland. Afert you will go to the Giant's Causeway, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site that consists of 40 000 interlocking hexagonal basalt columns. These columns were formed around 60 million years ago in the aftermath of a volcanic eruption. You will have the time and opportunity to walk along the cliffs overlooking the Causeway before going for a stroll on the Giant's Causeway itself. Next, you will go to the Dark Hedges. This lane of trees was featured in shows like Game of Thrones and movies like the Transformers. Your last stop will be Belfast where you will have the opportunity to explore this amazing city centre. See the Big Fish, Albert's Clock, St. Anne's Cathedral and so much more in the city.
Giant's Causeway and Belfast Titanic tour from Dublin
Availability: As per calendar
Duration: 13 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Visit the Titanic Belfast Experience, Giant's Causeway, Dark Hedges, Belfast and Dunluce Castle
- Designed to give you the maximum time at each attraction so you can truly enjoy Northern Ireland
- Enjoy spectacular views
What to expect
- Guided tour
Outside Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square N, Dublin 1
What to remember
- Unfortunately, the tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or people with limited mobility
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather
- If your child is very used to travelling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Although there is no active border control between Ireland and Northern Ireland, it is still your own responsibility to ensure all visas and other travel documents are in order
- Departure at 06:45 am at the meeting point in Dublin
- Return around 7:30pm/ 8:30pm at the same place
Finn McCools tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.