Dublin Distillery Trail
- Discover the secrets of authentic whiskey processing from expert guides
- Savor a wide range of traditional Irish whiskeys at 3 renowned Dublin distilleries
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of the city of Dublin from luxury transport
Step into luxury transport with this half-day tour of 3 renowned Dublin distilleries that are bringing whiskey making back to Ireland. First, you'll visit the Dublin Liberties Distillery, based in a neighborhood that housed 37 working distilleries in the 1800s. In this 300-year-old building, you'll learn about what makes Irish whiskey unique to the world and the stories of local characters who have lived here over the years. You'll visit the first new distillery in Dublin for over 125 years - The Teeling Whiskey Distillery - and sample some of their whiskeys including the first Dublin distilled Single Pot to come out of the city in nearly 50 years.
You'll be transported back to the 12th century to the Pearse Lyons Distillery, set in the ancient St James Church and hear the fascinating stories of those buried in the graveyard. You'll then get a taste of three Pearse Lyons whiskeys as well as their leading gin.
Your transport will take you back to downtown Dublin and to the Celtic Whiskey Shop for an extended tasting of premium Irish whiskeys and cream with an instore Irish Whiskey ambassador. Take the chance to browse their extensive collection and pick up a bottle of the whiskey you most enjoyed from the day!
- Panoramic city tour of Dublin in a luxury executive coach with onboard commentary from a whiskey expert
- Bottled water and snacks on board
- Tour, whiskey and gin tasting at The Dublin Liberties Distillery and Pearse Lyon's Distillery
- Visit to the Teeling Whiskey Distillery with a special sampling in the bar
- Tastings with an Irish whiskey ambassador at The Celtic Whiskey Shop
- Extra shopping expenses
James Fox Cigar and Whiskey Store
- 119 Grafton Street, Dublin 2, D02 E620, Ireland
- You will be contacted by the operator prior to your tour- please provide contact details upon completing your booking. If preferred, you may contact the tour operator directly on +353 86 8872792
- Departing at 1:15 pm
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
Come with us on a one-day trip that leaves from Dublin daily and brings you to the very South of Ire...
This half-day tour takes you on a discovery of Dublin's northern coastline. You'll first journey to ...
Save time and money with the Airlink Express bus. Seamless transfers directly between Terminals 1 an...
Your first stop is the Harland and Wolff shipyard, where the Titanic Museum is located. The Museum i...
2020 is a very important year as it marks the 175th anniversary of the Irish Famine which was a peri...