Arabic lunch or dinner at Al Iwan restaurant Burj Al Arab
- Enjoy lunch or dinner at the Al Iwan restaurant
- Admire panoramic views from the height of the Burj Al Arab
- Have a fantastic dining experience
The arabesque ambience of Al Iwan, with its golden columns and exotic interiors, welcomes you to experience an aromatic blend of spices and flavours as traditional Arabian delicacies are served. From a scenic lunch during the day to a romantic candlelight dinner during the evening, experience fine dining at its best at this extraordinary restaurant.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children from 4 to 11 years old
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah - Jumeirah Street - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Please meet on the first floor, Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
- Dress code is smart casual
- Gentlemen are requested to wear comfortable clothes such as polo shirts or short sleeved collared shirts, jeans or tailored shorts and closed shoes
- Ladies are requested to wear a dress, skirt, smart jeans or trousers with top or blouse
- UAE national dress is welcome
- Any type of sportswear or sports shoes are not permitted
- Table seating starts at 1.00pm and at 7.00pm
This is a sightseeing tour with a difference. Jump in your helicopter for an exciting 15-minute flyi...
A Dubai Creek cruise is a must when in town. But this luxury dinner cruise adds that extra touch of ...
Thrills galore is the name of the game at Ferrari World. You'll get to fulfil your wildest racing dr...
The capital of the United Arab Emirates will be the setting for this day trip from Dubai. You'll exp...
With dramatic canyons, natural springs and a huge monolith, Hatta is a desert landscape just waiting...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...