Budapest by night tour
- Discover the real Budapest
- See the city's most beautiful side at night
- Enjoy the most unforgettable views from both sides of the Buda castle
The aim of this tour is to show you the real Budapest. From history and cultural background to the everyday lives of people: the good, the bad - and if you want to hear it - the ugly. Get ready for an honest, in-depth experience of Budapest!
Budapest shows its most beautiful side by night with its buildings illuminated.
You are invited to take unforgettable views from both sides of the Buda Castle and take a walk through the Chain bridge into the heart of Pest.
Apart from the amazing views, you will visit the sites (from medieval times to late 1800s), have great picture opportunities and be given an introduction to the history of Budapest and of Hungary. The guide will share with you his or her favourite areas of inner Budapest.
The tour will bring you to the following attractions:
- Buda Castle, the former royal seat and medieval capital of Hungary
- Matthias Church and the Fisherman's Bastion, with the best views of Pest
- the Funicular, the Royal Palace, Adam Clark Square and more spectacular views
- Pest after having crossed to the other side of the Chain Bridge: the first link of between Buda and Pest
- a walk down Zrínyi Street and th the finish in front of the Basilica of St Stephan.
Budapest, Szentháromság tér 8, 1014 Hungary
Meeting point in front of Burg Hotel by the Trinity column, 1014, Szentháromság tér 7-8
- Minimum age 14
- Daily in the evening, on different times according to the season
Visit the illuminated ‘Paris of the East’ and spend a memorable evening in a traditional Hungarian r...
Experience Budapest to the full extent! Enjoy a cozy organ concert in one of the most beautiful neo-...
Being the city with the largest active Jewish community of Central Europe, Budapest has much to show...
Get on the culinary side of Budapest have an up-close look at the most important icon of the city be...
Each tour starts with a practice session of around 20 minutes, this isn't part of your tour time. Le...
Explore every corner of Budapest on board a double-decker bus and enjoy the views of the city while ...