Evening tour of Bucharest
- Enjoy the little Paris of the east
- Discover the most interesting sites of the city
- Have your personal guide explain you the story of the monuments you see
This tour is the perfect way to end a day in the capital city of Romania.
If you don’t have time to wonder around you can book this tour for a one hour and a half night drive through the city center to discover the most interesting sites and to hear the story of the little Paris.
The itinerary depends on the pick-up point, but it will include: Free Press Square – Herastrau Park – The Arch of Triumph – Kiseleff Boulevard – Victory Square – Peasant Museum – Geological Museum – Government Palace – Victory Road – George Enescu Museum (Cantacuzino Palace) – Revolution Square – Hilton Athenee Palace Hotel – The Athenaeum – Royal Palace (National Museum of Art) – Revolution’s Memorial – Kretulescu Church – Military Circus – Cismigiu Park – Kogalniceau Square – Opera House – Military Academy – Parliament Palace – Constitution Square – Union Boulevard – Union Square – Coltea Hospital – University Square – Magheru Boulevard – Romana Square.
- Transport by car/minibus
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- English speaking guide
- A map of the city
- Children (aged 3-12) reduced
- Children (0-3) free
Meet the guide at the lobby of your hotel
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel (or any address in the city)
- Tour is in English, other languages available on request for an additional fee
- 10% discount at best restaurants in Bucharest including famous locations as Hard Rock Cafe, Caru’ cu bere, Hanu’ lui Manuc, Pescarus
- 30% discount at Museum of Senses
- 15% discount at Kitsch Museum
- Every day at 8.00pm
Your Bucharest sightseeing tour will start with pick-up service offered from your hotel. Spend the n...
On your full-day tour from Bucharest to Northern Bulgaria you will drive two hours from Bucharest to...
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.This amazing two-hou...
Get comfortable as you are transferred in style in a private vehicle with English-speaking driver fr...
On this interactive discovery experience across Bucharest, you will solve riddles via a web app in y...
The Real Dracula Tour is a small group full day tour from Bucharest to Targoviste, Curtea de Arges a...