Bucharest evening tour and traditional dinner
- Enjoy the trip travelling in a small group
- Have fun with a friendly, experienced guide
- Fall in love with Bucharest with her panoramic views by moonlight
- Taste a traditional dinner
On this tour you will first enjoy a 1.5 hours evening drive through the city center to discover Bucharest most interesting sites and hear the story of the “little Paris”.
Drive past the formidable Palace of Parliament, the second administrative building in the world after Pentagon, Bucharest’s Arch of Triumph, Victoriei Avenue, the oldest and longest boulevard where you can find the most iconic buildings in Bucharest, the Revolution Square, where the Romanians fought against communism.
See Union Square University Square, Romana Square, Free Press Square, your guide will recount the history of these significant sites as you gaze out at the beautiful cityscapes.
From there, you will arrive at a traditional Romanian restaurant where you will learn about the Romanian food and taste some local dishes.
The traditional restaurant will serve up a 3-course meal including water, and usually provide folklore programs during the weekend.
You will receive a voucher of RON 70 per person to be used at the restaurant (à la carte). You can choose a meal to this value or opt to pay the difference if something more expensive catches your eye.
- Transport by car/minibus
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel
- English speaking guide
- Voucher of 70 lei per person for the restaurant
- Children (aged 3-12) reduced
- Children (0-3) free
Meet the guide at the lobby of your hotel
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel (or any address in the city)
- Tour is in english, other languages available on request for an additional fee
- 10% discount at best restaurants in Bucharest including famous locations as Hard Rock Cafe, Caru’ cu bere, Hanu’ lui Manuc, Pescarus
- 30% discount at Museum of Senses
- 15% discount at Kitsch Museum
- Every day at 7.00pm
Your Bucharest sightseeing tour will start with pick-up service offered from your hotel. Spend the n...
On your full-day tour from Bucharest to Northern Bulgaria you will drive two hours from Bucharest to...
Explore hundreds of years of history in this amazing two-hour tour of Bucharest.This amazing two-hou...
Get comfortable as you are transferred in style in a private vehicle with English-speaking driver fr...
On this interactive discovery experience across Bucharest, you will solve riddles via a web app in y...
Play a city game in Bucharest where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stori...