All Iron Bilbao tour: Athletic Club and Guggenheim Museum
- Enjoy a basque menu with drinks at a prestigious restaurant in Bilbao
- Discover the best icons of Bilbao: San Mames Stadium - Atheltic Club Bilbao and Guggenheim Museum
- Visit “La Catedral”, the stadium of Athletic Club
- Admire the Guggenheim Museum with a private tour
'Alirón' is the war cry for citizens of Bilbao, the one that sounds when Athletic Club wins a title. It is said that the word 'Alirón' comes from the English 'All Iron' and is that at the end of the 19th century when the English people found in Bilbao a mine full of this mineral wrote on the door 'All Iron' and all the miners began to sing "Alirón, Alirón!". Iron and titanium, equally, reached the city in 1997 with the opening of the Guggenheim Bilbao Museum.
This tour offers the opportunity to get to know both icons of the city. First, you will make a 45-minute guided visit to the San Mamés football stadium, known as “La Catedral” the headquarters of the Athletic Club Bilbao. San Mamés, with more than 105 years of football on the same site, is at the same time one of the most cutting-edge fields in Europe. Imagine being a footballer, feel the excitement of running out onto the field, live the experience of touring the press room, the local locker room or running out through the tunnel. Later, you'll have free time to enjoy the museum that distills the history of Athletic Club.
After this visit, your guide will be waiting for you to start a walking tour around the modern area: Abandoibarra in order to arrive at the Guggenheim Museum where you will enjoy a private guided visit of 1,5 hours to discover the temporaries and permanents exhibitions. Finish the tour with a magnificent lunch at the prestigious Bistro Restaurant located into the museumé
- Regular guided visit at the San Mames football stadium
- Free entrance to visit the San Mames Museum
- Guided walking tour around the modern area of Bilbao
- Private guided visit to the Guggenheim Museum
- Lunch with drinks included at the Restaurant Bistró of the Guggemheim Museum
- Entry/Admission - San Mames Stadium
- Entry/Admission - Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
San Mamés Stadium, Rafael Moreno Pitxitxi s/n, Puerta 20, 48013 Bilbo, Bizkaia, Spain
Your guide will be waiting for you at GATE 20 of San Mamés Stadium
- It is necessary to be 15 minutes before the starting time
- Tuesday to Sunday at 10.30am
Admire the beauty of San Sebastian on a walking tour of the Old Quarter, before enjoying the food at...
You will start the day going directly to Hernani from the hotels in the center of Bilbao. There you ...
Buy tickets to watch the match between Athletic Bilbao and Real Madrid at San Mamés Stadium.CLICK HE...
Buy tickets to watch the match between Athletic Bilbao and Betis at San Mamés Stadium.CLICK HERE to ...
Enjoy the beautiful filming locations where season seven took place. Dragonstone and parts of King’s...
You will depart from Bilbao early in the morning, direction Santoña to arrive at this little fishing...