The tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas with its precious Crypt, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the millenary Swabian Castle. You will then go on to discover the modern French part of the city along the famous seaside, with its fish market, opera theaters and luxury shopping streets. The tour ends at Signora Maria’s house where we will learn how to make orecchiette, the local home-made pasta and find out the secrets of its traditional recipe. While drinking genuine Primitivo red wine we will cook and taste our own homemade pasta feeling like a native. And to finish off, you will have the opportunity to taste some delicious italian homemade ice-cream.
Bari walking tour with pasta experience
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore Bari on this 2-hour walking tour and see charming and authentic places with an expert local guide
- Learn how to make pasta with a local lady in a typical house in the old town
- Taste your own homemade pasta with a glass of red wine in a family atmosphere
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 2-hour walking tour with a local guide
- Pasta and wine tasting
- Pasta experience
- Private local guide
What's not included
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Youth (age 7-14)
- Children (age 0-6): free of charge
Str. Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari, Italy
At the Velostation office.
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for this tour is 2 adults
- Every day at 11.00am and 3.00pm
- Please refer to the calendar for the updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.