Barcelona haunted places and ghost stories – city game
- See popular and lesser-known places in Barcelona
- Discover 10+ new creepy places around town
- Find hidden objects and details on the buildings, while solving intriguing clues
- Reveal the real stories of dreadful events and people who lived in these places
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Explore the most frightful places in Barcelona, with their stories of restless spirits, cruel murders and menacing ghouls.
Follow step-by-step instructions to reach the next place, solve the clue and get a creepy story.
You are T. F. Specter, the famous writer, specialist in mystery and ghost stories.
You haven’t written anything since your last bestseller, more than a year ago. You feel blocked, so you decide to take a trip to Barcelona to find some inspiration.
According to the urban legend, if you follow the “ghost path” in the Gothic Quarter, the spirits of the city will grant you fantastic creative powers. Open your mind, relax and discover the realm where true inspiration awaits.
During this quest you will see:
- Placa de Sant Jaume
- Palau De La Generalitat De Catalunya
- Basilica de Santa Maria del Pi
- Font de Canaletes, La Rambla
- El Celler d'Estruc
- Barcelona Cathedral
- Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)
- Ciutat Vella, Bounded by Rambla
- Placa Catalunya
- Las Ramblas
- Rambla de Catalunya
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Carrer de la Ciutat, 2, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Begin your quest at Plaça de Sant Jaume.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of about 3km
- The city game typically around 1 hour 30 minutes to complete (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English and Spanish
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Come and enjoy the best night in Barcelona with this party tour bar crawl. The guides will take you ...
Open since november 2007, Icebarcelona has become a must see in the Condal city. Frequented as much ...
This tour is perfect for those who wish to learn about and experience the fascinating history of Cat...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
Spend a day on the sun-soaked shores of Catalonia, exploring the towns of the Costa Dorada. Visit th...
Casa Batlló is one of Barcelona's most emblematic modernist buildings and one of the most highly rat...
Visit Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world archit...
A guided tour of some of the key places where Picasso spent his time when he lived in Barcelona. You...
Reading a book is one thing, but to roam the world where its story takes place, to follow in the foo...