Leaving from Dubai you will start the tour towards Louvre Museum - a must-see cultural landmark in the capital of UAE. The Louvre Abu Dhabi is both an architectural marvel as well as home to celebrated art collections. This ambitious and innovative project will take you on a journey through chronological and theme-based displays. The exhibition is divided into four macro-areas: ancient age, medieval age, modern age and globalization. The works tell the evolution of human history: from the origins of the species to globalization. Afterwards, you will head to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque which you can also visit inside. The mosque is the largest in the United Arab Emirates and the eighth largest in the world. You will be amazed not only by the size of the mosque, which can accommodate over 40,000 worshippers, but also from its architectural features. It was built with fine white marble and has intricate decorations painted. The mosque takes its name after Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, founder and first President of the United Arab Emirates.
History & heritage tours
Abu Dhabi Louvre Museum and Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque day trip from Dubai
Availability: Thursday and Sunday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Do this because
- See the prestigious collections of the Louvre
- Visit the largest Mosque of the UAE
- Admire the architecture of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
What to expect
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Louvre Museum entrance
- Mosque entrance without guide
After booking, you will find the contact details of the local operator to confirm the pick-up location and time from Dubai.
What to remember
- Pick-up time is between 8.00am and 10.00am, please confirm your accommodation details at check-out
- You can choose between an option with or without lunch
- Dress code for the Grand Mosque: modest, conservative, loose fitting clothing; long sleeves, long skirts and trousers; no tight and transparent clothes; no short pants for men; no shorts pants for women and skirts must be ankle length; no swimwear and no beachwear; headscarf for ladies is essential
- At Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque it is recommended not to have intimate behavior; i.e: holding hands or kissing is not acceptable in a Muslim place of worship
- At Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque please stay within the areas dedicated to visitors, for safety and respect to worshippers, and not going freely around the mosque
- Smoking and food are not allowed in the mosque area
- Do not to touch the Holy Quran (Holy Book) and other architectural elements inside the main prayer hall
- Please superve your own children: the architecture includes several reflective pools and should be avoided at all times by children
- Thursday and Sunday
- After booking, you will find the contact details of the local operator to confirm your pick-up location and time
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.