Polish dumpling masterclass with drinks
- Learn how to make the famous Polish pierogi
- Cook Polish dumplings and enjoy them for dinner at the end of class with some local drinks
- Get tips on folding the dough
- Discover the tricks that make dumplings really tasty
Make your trip to Poland complete by learning to make pierogi, delicious Polish dumplings that become popular across the world. Go home with a stomach full of dumplings and a recipe booklet so you can enjoy them again after your trip.
After a short introduction that includes the origins of pierogi, you will prepare dumplings with meat and vegetarian fillings. You will get to know how to knead the dough, then you will learn various techniques of folding the dumplings and discover hacks that make them really tasty.
At the end of the class, you will enjoy a plate full of pierogi, so make sure you come to the class hungry.
- Tasting of delicious Polish fruit liquors or 2 drinks of choice: wine, beer, soft drink, tea or coffee
- Pierogi making class
- Full meal (Vegetarian and vegan options are available on request)
- Recipe booklet
- Use of equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
Stawki 3, 00-193 Warszawa, Poland
Look for the Pierogi & More sign.
- You must be at least 8 years old to enjoy this experience
- This class is available for a maximum of 10 guests
- Please note that the tour operator can't provide gluten-free pierogi. If someone in your group is gluten allergic or intolerant they can join the class and enjoy gluten free snacks at the end of the workshop
- Vegetarian and vegan options are available on request
- Daily at 5.30 pm
This city tour of Jewish sites in Warsaw is must see. You start from Prozna Street, the only remaini...
Bialowieza National Park is a real phenomenon at a European level. The oldest national park in Polan...
Czestochowa is a city in Southern Poland, known for its Pauline Monastery of Jasna Gora, which house...
Discover the sights and the tastes of historic Warsaw on this private 3-hour food tour. Stop for foo...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3-hour tasting tour in Warsaw, and visit 4 ...
Treblinka was the cruelest and second largest Nazi extermination camp, where 700 000 people were kil...