Vienna Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus and airport transfer
- Get to know Vienna at your own pace with an audioguide
- Take advantage of 50 hop-on hop-off bus stops
- See Hofburg Palace, St. Stephen's, State Opera and more
- Visit the old town with a guided city walk free of charge
- Enjoy airport transportation with 10 stops on 3 routes
Combine your hop-on hop-off bus sightseeing ticket with the Vienna airport bus for travel to and from the city.
From the fabled State Opera to the elegant Museum of Art History and the lively Schwedenplatz Square, Vienna has a lot of ground to cover and a hop-on hop-off bus ticket allows you to take in as much or as little as you want in 24, 48 or 72 hours. The many stops at all the important Viennese highlights allow you to create your own program or just to go with the flow.
Then explore Vienna’s city center on a guided city walk. You will hear interesting facts about Austria’s capital and see some of the 1st district’s most famous buildings, such as St. Stephen’s Cathedral and the State Opera. Moreover, our tour guide not only shows you the most popular tourist attractions such as the Spanish Riding School and Hotel Sacher but also tells you many background stories about Vienna.
Find the tour bus map here.
RED LINE: See the Red line timetable here
- The RED LINE takes you to the most important buildings along the Ringstraße boulevard, from the State Opera past the Imperial Palace, the Museum of Art History, Parliament and Vienna City Hall to Burgtheater. From there, the route continues on past the Augarten park to Schwedenbrücke and back to the Opera via Stadtpark and Kursalon.
YELLOW LINE: See the Yellow line timetable here
- This line takes you from the State Opera to Schönbrunn Palace. Other stops along the route are the famous Naschmarkt, known for its culinary delights and international atmosphere, Vienna Main Station, the Museum of Military History and Belvedere Palace.
BLUE LINE: See the Blue line timetable here
- The BLUE LINE takes you from the Museum of Applied Arts directly to Kunsthaus Wien and the Hundertwasser Museum. The route continues past the Prater amusement park with the Giant Ferris Wheel - one of Vienna’s most famous landmarks – the 150-metre Danube Tower and the Old Danube, a quiet sidearm of the mighty river.
GREEN LINE: See the Green line timetable here
- The GREEN LINE takes you from the city centre to Grinzing on the outskirts of Vienna, famous for its vineyards and the many traditional wine taverns (Heurigen). From there, the route takes you up Kahlenberg, which affords a magnificent view of the city.
- Return ticket from the airport to the city with Vienna Airport Lines
- Hop-on Hop-off tour with VIENNA SIGHTSEEING busses (duration depending on the choosen option)
- Audio guides in 16 languages on the bus
- Free guided city walk in English and German
- Kids channel in English and German
- Free Wi-Fi on the busses
- Admission to the seen sites
- Drinks and food
- Children aged (6-16 years): reduced
- Infants aged (0-5): free
Opernring 2, 1010 Vienna
You may start your sightseeing tour at any of the Hop-on Hop-off stops. The free walking tour departs from the pink rabbit at the State Opera.
- Please note that the hop-on hop-off tickets are valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from the time of validation
- The voucher is valid 1 year from the date of issue
- Audioguides in 16 languages are available on the bus: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Romanian, Czech, Hungarian, Turkish, Greek, Russian, Japanese, Chinese and Arabic
- Please note: some of the bus lines and stops are available seasonally
- City walk tour is available in German and English
- Walking tour are limited and are allocated on a first come, first serve basis
- The walking tour is a single use ticket
- Your printed or mobile voucher is valid for round trip from/to airport transportation on Vienna airport lines
Vienna Sightseeing busses:
- Daily beginning at 9.15am
- Last bus is at 8.00pm
- Frequency between 8 and 15 minutes
Free guided walking tour:
- From 30 March till 3 April and from 19 May till 2 September: daily
- English: 11.30am, 2.30pm, 4.30pm
- German: 10.30am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm
- From 4 April till 18 May and from 3 September till 1 November: Monday, Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
- English: 12.30pm, 3.30pm
- German: 11.30am, 2.30pm
- Meeting point: State Opera, Opernring 2, 1010 Vienna
Ride the Vienna Ring Tram to experience Vienna's former imperial splendor first hand.In the mid-19th...
You are looking for a a comfortable way to visit some of the most important attractions in Vienna sa...
Explore Vienna on a half-day tour through the Vienna Woods, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz and passi...
For those who want to explore Vienna, the red Vienna City Card is a great way to spend less on every...
Visit the magnificent summer residence of the imperial family! A World Heritage-listed site, Schönbr...
With free entry to over 60 top attractions in Vienna, it's impossible not to save money. Choose betw...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
Discover the majestic Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna during a guided tour in the morning and learn more...
Museum halls are full of images of women: naked or richly clothed, in unnatural poses or in ones tha...
DIE VERGANGENHEIT IST JETZT Lasst auf der ersten interaktiven Augmented Reality (AR) Rätselrallye ve...