Vienna Ring Tram ticket
- Experience Old Vienna
- See magnificent architecture
- Admire stunning landmarks
- Historical overview of the city
Ride the Vienna Ring Tram to experience Vienna's former imperial splendor first hand.
In the mid-19th century, a boulevard replaced Vienna‘s old city wall which, in conjunction with the Franz-Josefs-Kai, now forms a ring around the city centre. Magnificent buildings such as the State Opera House, the Hofburg, Parliament, City Hall and more line this splendid boulevard.
A multimedia system in eight languages provides you with a historical narrative during your ride.
- Tram ride
- Admission to sites
- Children aged (6-16): reduced
- Infants aged (0-5): free
Schwedenplatz, platform C, 1010 Vienna
- The multimedia system on the Vienna Ring tram provides information in the following languages: German, English, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French and Japanese
- Vienna Ring Tram ticket can only be used once from the starting point at Schwedenplatz
- Daily every half-hour: 10.00am - 5.30pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
The crowns and sceptres, gowns and flags in the cases of the Treasury are the witnesses and particip...
Explore locations associated with the great composer, get insight into Beethovens real life and gain...
The Belvedere has the most expansive collection of works by Gustav Klimt. Whichever aspect of this a...
The German name for Vienna is Wien. Rearrange that and you get wine. Need I go on? If so, then consi...