Tickets for Giant Ferris Wheel in Vienna
- Take a ride on one of the oldest operating Ferris Wheels in the world
- Unique views of Vienna and beyond, including the Vienna Woods' hills and the Danube
- Discover one of the most historic Viennese landmarks, a symbol of the city
They say, if you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, you haven't really been to Vienna. Just enter the cabin, relax and enjoy the bird's-eye views on Vienna's charming roofs and its most beautiful sights, like Schönbrunn Palace and St. Stephen's Cathedral.
The Wiener Riesenrad has been turning above Vienna for more than a century, making it one of the oldest operating Ferris Wheels in the world. For Vienna, it is more than just an amusement park ride: it is a historic landmark and an unmistakable symbol of the city. A spin on this 213-feet high attraction is a must for every visitor to the capital of Austria!
This experience will definitely become a highlight of your visit to Austria's capital. Take a ride!
- Ticket for one ride on the Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel
- Children (up to 13 years): reduced
Riesenradplatz 1, 1020 Vienna, Austria.
- 18 January - 28 February 2020: 10.00am – 07.45pm
- 14 February 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 29 Fabruary - 24 April 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 25 April - 31 August 2020: 09.00am – 11.45pm
- 1 September - 4 October 2020: 09.00am – 10:45pm
- 5 October - 2 November 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 3 November - 15 November 2020: 10.00am – 07.45pm
- 16 November - 30 December 2020: 10.00am – 09.45pm
- 24 December 2020: 10.00am – 04.45pm
- 31 December 2020: 10.00am – 02.00pm
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
When talking about the works of Egon Schiele, the adjective ‘scandalous’ is frequently used, even th...
Explore locations associated with the great composer, get insight into Beethovens real life and gain...
The Belvedere has the most expansive collection of works by Gustav Klimt. Whichever aspect of this a...
Austrian family dinner at your cousin Pia's home Enjoy a traditional Austrian dinner made with produ...