Everyone knows the famous St. Stephen's Cathedral. But do you really know the cathedral and its secret, hidden places? Discover during this guided tour Vienna's most famous landmark far away from the mass of tourists and visit the parts of the church, which are not accessible for everyone. From the impressive attic to a secret view behind the altar - you will see it all.
Attractions & monuments
Secrets of the St. Stephen's Cathedral Vienna guided tour
Availability: Selected Saturdays
Duration: 1 hour
Language: English , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Discover all the secrets of the cathedral and it's hidden places
- Get to know all about Vienna's most famous landmark
- Visit the impressive attic of St. Stephen's and get a secret view behind the altar
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Visit of the non-public attic and rooftop
- Children (8-15 years): reduced
- Infants (0-7 years): free
Stephansplatz 2, 1010 Wien, Austria
Meet your guide at the south tower entrance of St. Stephen's Cathedral
- On selected Saturdays at 4.00pm
- Please check the calendar for availability
Riding Dinner OG
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 8 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 4 days before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.