Private guided tour at Albertina Museum Vienna
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- See beyond the art with an experienced art historian as your guide
The Albertina is a multidisciplinary museum. In its historical rooms you will find graphic masterpieces by Dürer and Rubens. There is an exhibition of Impressionists and Avant-garde art from the Butliner collection, as well as contemporary art halls and photography.
In this art tour, you will visit each of the rooms to discover the must-see objects from the permanent exhibition and the masterpieces of the temporary exhibitions. You will find the answer to the question of how important it is for the viewers to be aware of the artist's personality and whether that helps to understand works of art, or whether it rather distorts the perception of art. You will look at the specifics of the style of the different artists and try to understand how attitudes towards creative freedom and the concept of inspiration have changed through the different centuries.
- Historic rooms (graphics by Dürer, Rubens, Schiele and Klimt)
- The exhibition "From Monet to Picasso" from the Butliners' collection: the triumph of geniuses and the death of the artist
- Contemporary Art Halls: Albrecht Dürer and the Birth of a modern Artist from 21 September 2019 until 6 January 2020
- Private tour
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Youth (15-18 years)
Albertina, Albertinaplatz, Vienna
There is a huge staircase and moving staircase leading to the entrance door of the Albertina. Your guide will be waiting for you at at the glass entrance door at the end of the stairs.
- Minimum age of participants: 15 years
- Please check the calendar for dates and times
The three-hour flat terrain bike ride takes you to the most famous sights surrounding the Old Town. ...
The Wachau Valley — Austria’s most famous wine region along the Danube River — is just an hour away ...
This day trip starts at 8.30 am in Vienna, from where a modern bus takes you to Bratislava. After an...
On this cruise, you will experience a real Viennese evening with authentic charm, an excellent buffe...
Explore locations associated with the great composer, get insight into Beethovens real life and gain...
The Belvedere has the most expansive collection of works by Gustav Klimt. Whichever aspect of this a...