Go Green E-Fatbike Tour
- Drive up the Kahlenberg, offering stunning views
- Discover centuries-old vineyards
- Walk the Danube Island trail along the Danube River
- Visit Vienna’s largest park, the Prater
There’s much more to in Vienna than museums and palaces! This bike tour discovers the spectacular green landscapes that sit directly at its doorstep. Begin by riding along the Danube Canal. At the little wine village of Nussdorf, a rather steep climb takes us up to the highest hill in Vienna - the Kahlenberg. But don’t worry, your comfortable E-bikes with extra FAT tyres will make even uphill cycling relaxing! After pedaling through picturesque vineyards, the most spectacular view of Vienna awaits you at the top. On your downhill ride, you’ll go through the Vienna Woods onto the banks of the majestic River Danube and Vienna’s most popular recreation area – the Danube Island. Time for a traditional snack of Bratwurst and a ‘Radler’, before finishing up an amazing ride through Vienna’s biggest park, the Prater.
- Meeting at the office
- Get accustomed with your Electric Fatbike
- Ride along the Danube Canal
- Ride to the top of Vienna’s highest hill, the Kahlenberg
- Refresh yourself with a drink and a spectacular view of Vienna
- Ride downhill through the village of Nussdorf
- Cruise along the banks of the Danube River on the Danube Island with a stop for Bratwurst and a ‘Radler’
- Finishing with a beautiful ride through the amazing Prater Park
- Expert Guide
- Snacks and beverages
Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna.
Meet your Guide at the Vienna Explorer Office, Franz-Josefs-Kai 45, 1010 Vienna.
Arriving by Metro U2 or U4 Schottenring station, take exit "Schottenring" or "Salztorbrücke"
- Experienced bike riders only
- Participants must be over 160cm
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 1.00pm
Explore Vienna on a half-day tour through the Vienna Woods, Mayerling, Abbey Heiligenkreuz and passi...
Visit the magnificent summer residence of the imperial family! A World Heritage listed site, Schönbr...
For those who want to explore Vienna, the red Vienna City Card is a great way to spend less on every...
The Chocolate Museum Vienna is a really creative and dynamic oasis of pure culinary enjoyment. It's ...
You are looking for a a comfortable way to visit some of the most important attractions in Vienna sa...
Witness the Morning Exercise with music which offers an insight into the training of the riders and ...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
Discover iconic Vienna with its famous attractions in an environment-friendly electric vintage car. ...
Enjoy a fine selection of masterful music by Mozart and Strauss, rounded off with dance and vocal pe...
This package offers a unique combination of two delightful destinations: gourmet cuisine and world-f...