Private Verona walking tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the most iconic highlights and hidden gems of Verona on a private walking tour
- See the house and the balcony that inspired Shakespeare's legendary Romeo and Juliet
- Admire one of the oldest markets in the world and the splendid Arena di Verona amphitheater
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private walking tour
What's not included
- Food and wine
- Entrance tickets to Juliet's house or any other entrance ticket to museums/venues
- Transport to/from your accommodation
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience