This is an online experience which is available for the fixed price indicated to a group of up to 4 people connecting on their own devices from different locations at the same time.
Learn how to make the best Aperol Spritz the traditional way. Discover which bites pair best with this traditional Venetian beverage, also called "Spritz Veneziano". Enjoy the sunset and the beautiful views over the canals of Murano from the comfort of your own home.
Curious about the local culture and traditions of Venice? Your host will tell you all about it.
Ingredients needed to prepare an Aperol Spritz (not mandatory for the experience):
- Aperol: this orange liquor is unmistakable and seen all over Venice
- Select: pretty unknown fleshy red liquor, produly Venetian since 1920, a true icon of the Venetian aperitif
- Cynar: brown bittersweet liqueur of the amaro variety : it is made from 13 herbs and plants, predominant amongst which is the artichoke
- Campari: famous throughout the world as an icon of passionate Italian style and excellence, whose intense aroma is enhanced by the sparkling aromatic note of the wine
- Ice cubes
- Prosecco or any white sparkling wine
If you don't have these liquors at home do not worry, just sip with your host any drink you prefer.