Discover the fascinating legends of Venice on a 2-hour private tour: you'll have the chance to explore the city and learn about its history, culture, and tradition as well as to hear all about its legends, myths and anecdotes. Your guide will take you to explore the picturesque area around the Rialto where you’ll walk through labyrinthian Venetian backstreets, the "calli", and its small squares to unravel the most intriguing city tales. You'll listen to the history of the world famous St. Mark's Square and the Doge's Palace among a number of other iconic monumets and attractions. Be ready to take amazing pictures of the central district, with its beautiful squares and decaying mansions, churches, ateliers, and bridges.
Private tour of Venice and its legends
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Join a private 2-hour tour of Venice and listen to your guide as they share all its most intriguing myths, legends and anecdotes
- See St. Mark's Square, the Doge's Palace and the labyrinthian Venetian backstreets, and discover best Byzantine and Gothic sights in the city
- Explore the typical little squares and see some of the traditional bars as you learn about the history of the city and its merchant tradition
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private walking tour
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets to sites
Piazza San Marco, 3, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Meet your guide between the two big columns at "Colonne di San Marco e San Todaro".
What to remember
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites, and will take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided)
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of exceptionally high tide in Venice or heavy rain, the tour may be canceled and you will be given a full refund
- Every day at 9.00am, 11.00am, 2.00pm, 4.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.