Private tour and wine tasting in the Loire Valley with Vouvray, Bourgueil and Chinon
- Visit wineries on the appellation of Vouvray Bourgueil and Chinon
- Meet the producers and enjoy a wine tasting
- Enjoy a walking tour of Chinon
- Wine tasting lunch at a local winery in option.
Private tour in Loire Valley with Vouvray, Bourgueil, and Chinon
You will start your day with a tour and Vouvray wine tasting. You will learn about the winemaking process from the wine to the glass.
You could then enjoy a wine tasting lunch in Bourgueil (in option).
Then your guide will lead you to Chinon for a guided tour of the town. With its medieval streets, Chinon has remained an outdoor museum of architecture and history. Discover the medieval half-timbered houses and the Renaissance townhouses built the King’s financers or ministers. With its fortress built by Henry II Plantagenet and Richard Lion’s heart, Chinon is the town where Joan of Arc met King Charles VII in 1429.
You will finish the tour with a Chinon wine tasting at a local winery, with a visit of the vineyard and a wine tasting in their cellar.
- Transportation in a comfortable full options minivan
- guided tours and wine tastings at 2 local domains
- Tour and wine tasting lunch in a Bourgueil Domain (NOT INCLUDED OPTIONAL 74,00 € per person)
- Personal expenses
You will be picked up at the Tourist Office, at your hotel or at the train station located in the Loire Valley.
- Wineries may change according to availability.
- Tour and wine tasting lunch (NOT INCLUDED - OPTIONAL 74,00 € per person)
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Departure at 9.30am
- Return at 5.30pm
Classed as the No. 1 zoo in France and as one of the most beautiful zoological parks in the world, Z...
Discover 3 highlights of the Loire Valley in this fully inclusive one day tour: castle of Chenonceau...
Led by an expert guide, you'll dive into French history visiting the castles of Chambord and Chenonc...
More than a castle, Château de Chambord is a work of art, a glorious historical place that will take...
Discover Chambord Castle in small groups with a private guide and discover 500 years of history in 2...
Ideally located, Tours is the great capital of the Loire Valley. During this private walk, you will ...