Château de Chambord entrance ticket
- Discover the biggest castle of the Loire Valley
- Save time with your skip-the-line ticket
More than a castle, Château de Chambord is a work of art, a glorious historical place that will take you to the heart of the Loire Valley.
Built in 1519 by king Francis I as a hunting lodge, the castle is situated in a huge walled 10000-acre large forest and is probably the most spectacular castle in the Loire Valley. You'll have the privilege to wander at the king’s apartments, the terraces and the amazing double helix staircase, possibly attributed to Leonardo Da Vinci.
- Entrance to the garden and the castle
- Audio guide
- Admission is free for EU citizens under 25 years old
Réserve Nationale de Chasse de Chambord, Château, 41250 Chambord
Present your ticket at Chateau de Chambord entrance.
- Please note that admission is free for EU citizens under 25 years old
- Ticket valid until 21/01/2021
The castle is open all year round except on January 1 and December 25.
- From October 28 to March 29: from 9.00am to 5.00pm (Low season)
- From March 30 to October 27: from 9.00am to 6.00pm (High season)
The castle closes at 4.00pm on 24 and 31 December.
Classed as the No. 1 zoo in France and as one of the most beautiful zoological parks in the world, Z...
Discover 3 highlights of the Loire Valley in this fully inclusive one day tour: castle of Chenonceau...
Led by an expert guide, you'll dive into French history visiting the castles of Chambord and Chenonc...
Private tour in Loire Valley with Vouvray, Bourgueil, and ChinonYou will start your day with a tour ...
Discover Chambord Castle in small groups with a private guide and discover 500 years of history in 2...
Ideally located, Tours is the great capital of the Loire Valley. During this private walk, you will ...