Pizza is one of the most beloved foods in the globe, and--in Toronto--they do it their own way! On this three-hour, guided crawl, you'll discover Toronto's amazing pizza scene in the West End neighborhood of the city. Taste the specialties of five different pizza shops and learn about the techniques, equipment, different doughs and history of the food throughout the tour.
Food & winery tours
Toronto West End pizza crawl
Availability: Friday & Saturday at 2.00pm
Duration: up to 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Sample five different pizzas at various shops in the West End area
- Indulge in beverages and brews to accompany the pizza
- Hear all about pizza history from a local guide
What to expect
- Five different pizza varieties
- Local guide
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
Pizzeria Libretto - 221 Ossington Avenue, Toronto, ON M6J 2Z8
What to remember
- All guests must be 12 years of age or older
- Friday & Saturday at 2.00pm
New World Wine Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 75 % refund. If you cancel up to 23 hours before, you can still receive a 50 % refund.