Whether or not you're a wine enthusiast, you're sure to enjoy this private wine tasting in Toronto! Meet your sommelier guide before kicking off the tasting with a cocktail of local spirits. Your guide will teach you how to taste wine like the experts, and you'll learn about the different regions and grape varieties that grow in Ontario. Pair delicious cheese and other snacks with your Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc and Icewine.
Wine & beer tasting
Toronto private wine tasting with CMS sommelier
Availability: Daily at 3.00pm or 6.00pm
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Do this because
- Learn about different grape varieties and regions from your CMS sommelier guide
- Enjoy 5+ wine tastings paired with cheese and other snacks
- Receive exclusive access to members-only wine cellar
What to expect
- Expert guide with sommelier certification
- Exclusive access to members-only wine cellar
- 5+ wine tastings
- Cheese and snacks
- Welcome cocktail
Quantum Coffee - 460 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1L7
- Endpoint: Fine Wine Reserve 439 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1K4
What to remember
- All guests must be 19 years of age or older
- Daily at 3.00pm or 6.00pm
New World Wine Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 75% refund. If you cancel up to 23 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.