Jenolan Caves & Blue Mountains
- Discover the World Heritage treasures of the Blue Mountains and natural wonders of the Jenolan Caves
- See the Three Sisters rock formation and marvel at the views over the Jamison Valley
- Join an informative and fully guided Cave tour through the Lucas Cave
Discover the World Heritage treasures of Blue Mountains National Park and the breathtaking natural wonders of the Jenolan Caves.
Nestled on the western side of the Blue Mountains, this extensive network of limestone caves and above-ground arches are Australia’s most impressive. Pass by the Sydney Olympic Park at Homebush Bay. Climb the western mountain highway via the sleepy townships Blaxland, Wentworth, Lawson and Katoomba the quaint capital of the Blue Mountains National Park, a getaway destination for holiday-makers. Enjoy a morning stop in the beautiful town of Leura and why not pick up a take away lunch from one of the many cafes there. Enjoy views over stunning eucalypt forests and age-old rock formations as you travel through the scenic Blue Mountains, learn ancient Aboriginal Dreamtime interpretations of the creation of the world. Enjoy a stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation (a stop will be made, time permitting). Enter the Grand Arch at Jenolan Caves, hiding place of sparkling limestone caverns. Take in the beauty of the region and see the mysterious Blue Lake.
Join an informative and fully guided Cave tour through the Lucas Cave. Relax amid the comfort and ambience of Caves House, originally a 1920s holiday retreat for Sydney’s rich and famous. Watch for native wildlife among the quiet bush land, the deep caves and great valley. Learn the folklore of the intrepid settlers and legendary bushrangers of this region. Depart Jenolan Caves for your direct drive back to Sydney.
- Guided tour of Lucas Cave
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Children 2 to 15 years of age are entitled to the child price on day tours. Infants up to and including 1 year old are free of charge.
Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located hotels. Guests need to contact the AAT King reservations team at +61 2 9028 5183 no later than 24 hours before tour to confirm pick-up location and time.
- Australian Senior Card Holders, Australian and New Zealand Pensioners & full time Australian Students can travel on concessional prices where applicable. Please have your card with you.
- Bring a warm jacket, camera and sunglasses, make sure you’re wearing closed walking shoes – you will need them for your guided tour through the cave.
- Enjoy your first stop approximately 2 hours after departing Sydney
- Buy your lunch at the morning stop in Leura and then enjoy it whilst admiring the picturesque Blue Lake at Jenolan Caves
- Cancellation policy:
- 24 hours or more days' notice: no cancellation fees apply
- Within 24 hours' notice: 50% cancellation fees apply
- Day of departure: full cancellation fees apply
- Departing daily at 8.05am. Hotel pick-ups commence prior to this time - upon purchase, you will receive information about pick-up options.
Sydney is one of the world's great gay and lesbian cities — with plenty of stories waiting for you t...
These relaxed concerts take place on summer afternoons as the sun sets across Sydney Harbour, and la...
This food and drink tour of Sydney will give you a taste of what the city has to offer: over the cou...
Spend a full day discovering Sydney, Manly Beach, Bondi beach and Kings Cross. This is a great tour ...
Discover Australia’s oldest wine producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley! Travel over the Sy...
The Sydney attraction combo pass allows you to access the most famous attractions in Sydney. You may...