Experience Trogir Tour from Split
- Explore the cultural heritage of this unique island-town Trogir
- Experience a one-of-a-kind day in Trogir with a friendly guide
- Taste traditional Dalmatian food while discovering the town
- Enjoy a guided walking tour in this unique a varied area
Color your day with a trip to the unique and highly interesting old city of Trogir, only a few kms away from Split. Embark on a journey to visit Trogir, the ancient pearl of central Dalmatia by bus, minibus or boat, depending on the number of people who will be attending the tour.
The old city of Trogir is actually older than the Diocletian’s Palace in Split and the whole historic core was enlisted in the UNESCO World Heritage list in 1997. Not many towns in the whole world have been completely preserved by the UNESCO; Trogir is one of them.
A walking tour of Trogir with an experienced guide wouldn’t be complete, however, without tasting some of the finest traditional food. After a delicious lunch in the heart of Trogir, you’ll have free time to stroll around the city center and do some shopping before we take you back to Split.
- Entry to the Cathedral
- Insurance and VAT
- Youth 7-14 years old: reduced
- Children ages 3-6: reduced
Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia
Tour departs from the Gray Line office in Split which is located on the famous Riva promenade, at the address Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21. Tickets have to be checked in please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
- Please bring your passport
- You are recommended to wear sportswear and confortable clothes
- Bring a swimmsuit, towel, sunscreen and don’t forget your camera
- Complimantary hotel pick-up is provided from selected hotels. You can organise it after receiving the booking confirmation. Instructions are provided on your voucher
- At 8.00am from Split
- April and October: Monday, Friday
- May: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- June and September: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday
- July and August: every day
Old, new, and fictional worlds collide in this walking tour of Diocletian’s Palace. Not only is this...
Think you can trust your senses? Think again. The Museum of Senses Split is a wonderland of head-scr...
"Pineli & Vino" is a painting party that requires no prior painting experience. As soon as you arriv...
The Museum of Senses in Split is a museum dedicated to exploring our main senses - sight, hearing, s...
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and the unique, still u...
Go back to the ancient Roman Empire with our expert guides on this great walking tour of the histori...
Your local expert guide will discuss the history of Split, placing a special focus on the exact plac...
Having carved their way through travertine rocks for millions of years, the pure jade waters of the ...