Pandas are China's national symbols and the province of Sichuan is the home of the pandas. In a suburb of the capital Chengdu, you will visit the Giant Panda Breeding Research Institute. You can s see pandas nibble on some bamboos. Afterward, you will visit the impressive Jinsha Museum, where you can see excavated findings like gold, jade, bronze, and ivory.
Pandas in Chengdu
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
- Private guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Health/travel insurance
Pick-up from your hotel lobby in Chengdu, Sichuan.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfortable clothing.
- Pick-up starts at 9.00am