Explore Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter of Seville, and learn about the many legends and past events. You'll walk through the narrow streets where the old Sephardic community lived for many centuries, the same places where Murillo walked. Discover secret places full of charm, immerse yourself with your guide in the best-kept myths of the city. Enjoy walking through the narrow streets of the old Jewish quarter of Seville.
Walking tour through the quarter of Santa Cruz
- Enjoy walking through the narrow streets of the old Jewish quarter of Seville
- Discover secret places full of charm
- Immerse yourself with your guide in the best-kept myths of the city
- Official guide
- Guided tour
- Tickets to museums
- Child (6-12 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-5 years old): free
Av. de la Constitución, 23, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Office of tourism at Av. de la Constitución 23
- From 16 June to 15 September: Monday to Friday at 10.00am
- From 16 September to 15 June: Monday to Friday at 5.00pm
Discover one of the most famous and important monuments in Spain: the Cathedral of Seville. This gui...
Visit the two major landmarks of Seville in one day with this combo tour. You'll have the chance to ...
Get the most from your trip to Seville! Enjoy explanations about the city's Moorish architecture and...
This is the perfect tour to discover Cordoba, its mosque, synagogue and Jewish history leaving from ...
Get ready to see one of the best art galleries of Spain with this guided tour of the Museo de Bellas...
The Cathedral of Seville and the Royal Palace are essential places when visiting the city: enjoy a p...