On this tour, you'll be able to visit local San Diego breweries in America's beer capital. You will get the inside scoop on breweries, learning the difference between craft beers and commercial beers and beer production. The first stop on the craft beer tour is at Green Flash, known for their IPA's and Pacific Ales, where you'll have a production tour and enjoy lunch. Then you'll move along to Ale Smith or Rough Draft. This tour is for the extreme beer lover!
Excursions & day trips
San Diego craft brewery tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Do this because
- Learn how beer is made and how to taste it
- Visit America's craft beer capital
- At each brewery receive a beer flight
What to expect
- Sample beer flight at each brewery
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
1050 Kettner San Diego, CA 92107
Please meet and check-in inside the Santa Fe train station.
What to remember
- This tour is for ages 21+
- Daily: 11.00am
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Five Star Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.