Sound of Music and Salt Mines combined tour in Salzburg
- Experience many of the film locations from the "Sound of Music"
- See the wonders of Mother Nature at the famous Salzkammergut Lake Region
- Discover the value of "white gold" in a 4-hour adventure deep underground
- Ride the miner's train, slip down a slide and travel across a salt lake by raft
This tour combination gives you an unforgettable insight into the whole story of Maria von Trapp plus the wonders of Mother Nature at her best providing a full-day of fun, amazement, history and adventure for the whole family. This superb reduced price package offers you a combination of the Sound of Music Tour, including locations of the movie in the city of Salzburg and the famous Salzkammergut Lake Region plus a tour to the historic Salt Mines.
Experience many of the film locations from the ‘Sound of Music’ and hear not only background stories of the movie but also the history and culture of the region on a 4-hour tour. Then travel to the Berchtesgaden salt mines to discover the value of "white gold" in a 4-hour adventure deep underground! Ride the miner's train, slip down the miner's slide and travel across a salt lake on a raft!
- Bus tour
- Entrance fee (Salt Mines)
- Live tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Infants aged (0-3): Free
- Children aged (4-12): Reduced
Mirabellplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg
Meet your tour at Mirabellplatz 2, next to Mirabell Gardens and Mozarteum University.
- Daily at 8.30am
- Tours begin with the Sound of Music tour followed by the Salt mines
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tours start time
Be enchanted by the “Land of Music," travelling through Hof and Fuschl in the Lakes region. Explore ...
See all the important sights of Salzburg on a round trip tour of the city. Comfortable buses allow y...
Join a guided city tour by bus and explore Salzburg afterward on your own with the Salzburg Card.Let...
Join a romantic half-day tour to the beautiful Lake District Salzkammergut, the region, where the Au...
Join a tour in Salzburg, following the traces of Mozart and learn more about the historical backgrou...
Enjoy a wonderful Christmas Eve at the Silent Night Chapel in Oberndorf during a tour from Salzburg....