Russian Ballet is a dancing art phenomenon famous all over the world. Swan Lake is ballet in its best manifestation.
Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky created this masterpiece in one of the most dramatic moments of his life and you definitely feel it in the music. The ballet libretto is very simple, but this is what makes music and dancing stand out. Millions of people see the Swan Lake ballet every year. You, too, can enjoy it on the Russian stage!
The meeting point depends on your tickets. Please check your tickets for the correct theater. The theater will be at one of the following addresses:
- The Hermitage Theatre Palace Embankment, 34,Sankt-Peterburg, 190000
- Alexandrinsky Theatre Ostrovskogo Square, 6,Sankt-Peterburg, 191011
- Mikhailovsky Theatre Ploshchad' Iskusstv, 1,Sankt-Peterburg, 191011
- Mariinsky Theatre Theatre Square, 1, Sankt-Peterburg, 190000
- Komissarzhevskaya Theatre Ital'yanskaya Ulitsa, 19,Sankt-Peterburg, 191186
- Sankt-Peterburgskiy Gosudarstvennyy Teatr Muzykal'noy Komedii Ital'yanskaya Ulitsa, 13, Sankt-Peterburg, 191186
- Saint Petersburg Lensoviet Theatre Vladimirskiy Prospekt,12, Sankt-Peterburg, 191025
- Aurora Concert Hall Pirogovskaya Naberezhnaya, 5/2,Sankt-Peterburg, 194044