Taste of Lapland tour from Rovaniemi
- Experience the untouched, wild nature of Finnish Lapland
- Pick fresh mushrooms and Arctic berries in the forest
- Enjoy grilled Arctic salmon by the campfire
- End the day with a traditional Finnish sauna right by the lake
If you want to learn about Lappish cooking traditions and get a taste of Lapland, then this day tour is for you! During the day you'll pick fresh mushrooms and berries in the forest, enjoy a Lappish-style lunch and spend quality time in the peaceful forest.
Your guide will take you through the forest along a trail where you can find a lot of Arctic natural products and enjoy the wilderness of Lapland. After having lunch and some snacks, you'll head back into the forest again for fishing and swimming, surrounded by a calm, beautiful nature.
Later on in the evening, a traditional Finnish lakeside sauna awaits you. Immerse yourself in the gentle heat, the perfect way to relax after a day in the Finnish forest.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Canoe trip
- Forest BBQ lunch
- Forest lakeside sauna
- Wild campfire grilled Arctic salmon
- Fishing license
- Child (4-14): reduced
- Infant (up to 4 years): free of charge
You will be picked up from your hotel/accommodation in Rovaniemi. After your booking confirmation, the local tour provider will contact you to agree on the pick-up place and time.
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Please note that the best picking season for most mushrooms and berries runs from late July to early October
- Available daily from April to October
- Tour starts at 9.00am
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
Experience a traditional sauna heated with firewood, and then take a dip in the clear lake water, or...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Full-day program from Rovaniemi to Ranua where you will see more than 200 arctic animals! During thi...
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong b...