Observe the northern lights in a unique way from the Aurora Nest, a heated glass cabin with a WIFI connection made for your comfort. Enter the glasshouse and a snowmobile will bring you to the center of a peaceful ice lake. This is the best place to enjoy the beautiful aurora without any light pollution. From here you can lie down and relax while looking up to the sky. To finish the tour your guide will prepare you a delicious Finnish BBQ on a bonfire. Sip from your tasty local hot drink and look around the spectacular nature surrounding you.
Day trips & excursions
Northern lights hunt in Aurora glass cabin
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Finnish , Chinese
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Do this because
- Observe the beautiful northern lights in a comfortable way
- Enjoy a relaxing ride in a moving glass cabin
- Taste a delicious traditional Lappish BBQ
- Get to see the aurora borealis dance in the sky
What to expect
- Tour guide available in different languages
- Pick-up and drop-off for free from your hotel within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Winter clothing (overalls, boots and gloves)
- Ride in a glass cabin with WIFI
- Campfire BBQ including reindeer sausage and blueberry tea, vegetarian and vegan option on request
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off your hotel outside a 16km radius of Rovaniemi city center available for an extra fee
- Infant (0-4 years): free
- Child (4-14 years): reduced
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
What to remember
- A minimum of two persons is necessary for this tour to take place
- Children under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Live-guide is also available in Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese upon request
- Vegetarian and vegan meal options are available, please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before the event
- Please be ready 10-minutes before pick-up time
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
Daily at 8.00pm
Nordic Unique Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.