Experience the beauty of Lapland during an all-day arctic snowmobile tour! Begin by quickly gathering your snow equipment and heading into the primaeval arctic forest. Once arrived, your snowmobile safari begins! Cruise through the Arctic forest until you reach the Arctic Wilderness cottage. Take a short break to warm up by the campfire and enjoy a savory fish soup served. Afterwards, you will continue with the safari and take a couple of stops in the most scenic locations to take photos in!
Full-day snowmobile safari in Arctic Circle forest
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Finnish , Chinese
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 6 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- A full-day safari for those who love snowmobiling
- Feel the power of your snowmobile while cruising through the majestic snow-covered Lappish forests
- Enjoy the Arctic wilderness and warm up by the campfire
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, Finnish, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Snow bonfire lunch: fish soup, reindeer sandwich, hot drinks
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- Snowmobile ride 60-70 km
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
What to remember
- Minimum people per booking is 2 adults
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Available daily from November to April
- Starting time 9.00am
- Departure may adjust according to different seasons
Nordic Unique Travels
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.