VIP skip-the-line tickets for the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Buy tickets in advance to skip the lengthy entrance line
- A Musement coordinator will guide you towards the reserved entrance at a fixed time
- Access the Museums in the quickest possible way so you can admire the masterpieces in the Sistine Chapel in your own time
The invaluable masterpieces of the Vatican Museums represent an unmissable treasure. Being one of the most famous and visited attractions in the world, get yourself tickets in advance to avoid the never-ending lines that crowd the entrance.
Meet your Musement representative who will accompany you inside the Museums at a set time through a reserved entrance. Thanks to this fast exclusive access, you will have more time to dedicate to your visit.
Admire the most famous frescoes by Michelangelo including The Last Judgement, stop at Giuseppe Momo's spectacular spiral stairs, discover the famous fresco The Deliverance of Saint Peter by Raphael and The Entombment of Christ by Caravaggio amongst many other masterpieces.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- VIP skip-the-line entry with a Musement representative
- Unlimited time to spend in the Vatican Museums
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica
- Access to the Dome of St. Peter's
- Guided tour
- Children from 6 - 18 years old
- Priests and employees of the Offices of the Holy See and of the Vatican City State (with relevant documentation)
- Students up to 25 years old in possession of a valid International Student Card or other documents that prove registration for the current year at an educational institution
- Children under the age of 6 years
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Present your voucher to the Musement coordinator – dressed in the Musement uniform – at the meeting point, at the top of the flight of steps, just after Caffé Vaticano.
- Shorts and vest tops are not permitted
- The ticket to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel does not give access to St. Peter's Basilica
- To expedite the metal detector security controls, we advise you to avoid carrying items not admitted to the Museums in advance
- Before you access the exhibition space you must put your belongings in the cloakroom including bags, backpacks, suitcases. The cloakrroom service is free
- In order to be eligible for tickets at a reduced student rate (19-25), it is necessary to show up at the meeting point with a photocopy of your identity card, which a Musement representative will deliver to the ticket office
- You can access the Museums at the time indicated to you during the booking process
- If you choose the VIP morning entrance, you'll be able to access the Vatican Museums at 8:00 am, before the official opening
- Entry is free every last Sunday of the month from 9.00am to 2.00pm (last entrance at 12.30pm) provided it does not coincide with Easter Sunday, 29 June, 25 and 26 December
- Sundays (with the exception of the last Sunday of the month), 1 and 6 January, 19 March, 2 April, 1 May, 29 June, 14 and 15 August, 1 November, 8, 25 and 26 December
- On the 22nd of June, the Sistine Chapel will close at 10.30 am (last entrance at 10.00 am). It will reopen at 1:30 pm
- On the 26th of June the Square Garden will close at 2:00 pm
Breeze past the long queues in St Peter’s square and go straight into the Vatican for a day of art a...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Considered as the most ancient publicly owned museum in the world, Capitoline Museums are an importa...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Meet your guide at Piazza del Campidoglio under the Marco Aurelio statue and start your amazing jour...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Join the tour and enter the Vatican Museums one hour before the general public: you'll get to experi...
There isn’t in Rome a monument that capture the kids’ imagination quite like the Colosseum; once a p...
Your tour starts in front of Castel Sant Angelo, more fortress than church, to learn about the immen...