Meet your guide in the city center and move towards the Jewish Ghetto, one of the oldest districts of Rome. Admire plenty of Ancient Roman monuments such as the Theatre of Marcellus, Temple of Apollo, Portico of Octavia and other sights like the Church of St. Eustace, the Senate House of Italy and the Jewish Synagogue. Stop at different restaurants along the way to sample local specialties and listen to your guide's explanations of what you see and taste. Get a better understanding of Rome's culture and culinary tradition, while visiting places favored by locals rather than tourists.
Tasting tour of the Jewish Ghetto and Navona square
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Retrace the history and culture of the Jewish Ghetto and the Navona area
- Get a better understanding of Rome's culture and culinary tradition
- Enjoy restaurant stops and tastings of local food and wine along the way
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Wine, beer and soft drinks
- Several food tastings
- Dinner among the ruins of Rome's most ancient theater
- Local guide
- Walking tour
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Access to the Jewish Synagogue
- Child (7-12 years old): reduced
- Infant (0-6 years old): free
Piazza Mattei, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for the private tour is 2
- Please specify any dietary requirements at the moment of purchase. This tour can't accommodate gluten-free or vegan participants
- The tour's itinerary may be subject to changes
Every day at 5.45pm
Raphael Tours and Events
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.