Skip-the-line tickets for the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica with audio guide
- Access the Vatican Museums in the quickest possible way thanks to your accompanying coordinator
- Visit the museums and St. Peter's Basilica at your pace and learn more about the places' thanks to your audio guide
- Admire Michelangelo's incredible frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
The awe-inspiring Vatican Museums represent one of the largest and most visited museum complexes in the world. Discover the incredible Raphael Rooms and the wonderful frescoes by Michelangelo. Marvel at the most famous of his works, the Creation of Adam, situated inside the Sistine Chapel. Admire other invaluable artistic masterpieces like the Niccoline Chapel, the Raphael Rooms and Loggia and the Borgia Apartment.
Get inside the Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica through the fastest possible entry and receive assistance from a coordinator. Thanks to your audioguide you will visit both sites at your own pace without missing the chance to learn more about the magnificent art you will admire.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel with a coordinator (entrance at the selected timeslot)
- Skip-the-line access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Audio guide (in English, Italian, French, Spanish and Portuguese)
- Unlimited time to spend in the Vatican Museums
- Reservation costs
Viale Vaticano, 00165 Roma RM, Italia
Present your voucher to the Musement coordinator – dressed in the Musement uniform – at the meeting point, at the top of the flight of steps, just after Caffé Vaticano.
Then, you will access St. Peter's Basilica on your own. After the tour of the Vatican Museums, exit the Museums and get to the Basilica's main entrance; there, a Vox Mundi coordinator - wearing a blue jacket with the logo printed on it - will accompany you inside, through a dedicated gate.
- The selected time slot always makes reference to the time you will access the Vatican Museums, not Saint Peter's Basilica
- You will receive your audio guide on your smartphone. You will not receive another device. After booking, you will get a PDF with the instructions to download your audio guide
- Vatican Museums' audioguide is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German and Chinese; Saint Peter's Basilica audioguide is available in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese and Russian
- Shorts and vest tops are not permitted
- To expedite the metal detector security controls, we advise you to avoid carrying items not admitted to the Museums in advance
- Before you access the exhibition space you must put your belongings in the cloakroom including bags, backpacks, suitcases. The cloakroom service is free
- Monday - Saturday 9.00am-6.00pm (last entrance at 3.00pm)
- On Friday evenings the museums are open from 7.00pm to 11.00pm (last admission at 9.00pm)
- If you choose the 7.45-morning entrance, you'll be able to access the Vatican Museums before the official opening
- You can access the Museums at the time indicated to you during the booking process
- Entry is free every last Sunday of the month from 9.00am to 2.00pm (last entrance at 12.30pm) provided it does not coincide with Easter Sunday, 29 June, 25 and 26 December
- Sundays (with the exception of the last Sunday of the month), 1 and 6 January, 11 February, 19 March, 13 April, 1 May, 29 June, 15 August, 1 November, 8, 25 and 26 December
- On the 21st of December, the Vatican Museums will open at at 1.30pm and close at 6.30 pm (last entrance at 4.30pm)
- On the 24th and the 31st of December, the Vatican Museums will close at 3.30pm (last entrance at 1.30pm)
- On the 10th of January, the Sistine Chapel will close at 2.00pm (last entrance at 1.30pm); on the 11th of January it will close at 1.00pm (last entrance at 12.30pm)
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
You'll begin your day by being picked up at your accommodation and enjoying a panoramic 2-hour drive...
Take a walk on the creepy side thanks to this fascinating tour of Rome’s spookiest locations. Togeth...
Friday 24 January 2020 - Illuminati Circle Special Guest AVA [Capoplaza official dj] TICKET 10 € In ...