Enjoy a segway tour of Rome and admire the city's beauty under the sunset light. From Castel Sant Angelo, reach Piazza Navona and then Campo de' Fiori, a crowded and bustling market in the daytime and a locals' gathering point at night. Admire the beauty of Ponte Sisto on the Tiber and then crossing Piazza Venezia climb the Campidoglio to enjoy the breathtaking view of the Colosseum illuminated. Riding along the Fori Imperiali you'll get to the world's most famous fountain, Trevi fountain.
Self-balancing scooter tour by night in Rome
- Take part in a segway tour at sunset and discover Rome under a different light
- Admire Piazza Navona, the Colosseum and the other sites illuminated
- Ride through the liveliest areas of the city, including Campo de' Fiori
- Segway rental
- Segway training session
- Tour guide
- Waterproof jacket (if required)
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Food and drinks
Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00193 Roma RM, Italy
- In the pedestrian area of Castel Sant’Angelo
- Each segway driver is required to follow pedestrian rules
- You must be at least 16 and weigh 45 kg to be able to drive a segway
- The maximum number of participants per tour is 8
- The tour is only offered in English
Every day at 7.00pm
Enjoy a small-group walking tour featuring the highlights of Rome along with some of its charming se...
The remains of the Stadium of Domitian (UNESCO World Heritage) are located beneath Piazza Navona, ab...
The Roman Holiday Tour departs from Piazza del Popolo, one of the most famous piazzas in Rome, in th...
The tour starts in Villa Borghese, at the end of viale Belvedere, where you will listen to a brief i...
Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience taking part to an audience with the Pope at the Vatican!On you...
See the best of the Vatican Museums, including the Sistine Chapel, Raphael Rooms and the Belvedere C...