Enjoy fast track entrance to the Colosseum, one of the most important and well-known archeological areas in the world with a multimedia video included in your experience. The archeological visit starts at the Roman Forum and ends at the Colosseum. In just a bit more than 2 hours you'll immerse yourself in the amazing history and heritage of the Eternal City and you explore the area at your own personal pace; with a fast track ticket and the help of the staff you'll avoid spending hours in line. This experience includes a 25-minute long multimedia video which will help you learn more about all the amazing sites you'll see.
Fast track Colosseum tickets with multimedia experience
- Immerse yourself in the amazing heritage of the Colosseum and you explore the area at your own personal pace
- Enjoy a fast track entrance to the site and avoid waiting hours in line
- Learn more about Rome's ancient buildings and sites thanks to a 25-minute multimedia video
- 25-minute Ancient Rome multimedia video
- Fast track entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Fast
- Fast track entrance to the Colosseum
- Staff assistance
- Guided visit
- Child (0-17): reduced
Piazza d'Ara Coeli, 16, 00186 Rome RM, Italy.
At the Touristation office, next to Piazza Venezia. Facing the Vittorio Emanuele building, keep walking on the right-hand side, cross the bus stop and the gardens. In front of the office, you'll find a small fountain.
- Please note: your voucher is not the ticket; redeem your ticket at the Touristation office at least 15 minutes before your selected timeslot
- Big bags and suitcases are not allowed in the sites
- An ID card is mandatory for kids under 18 years old
- Please remember that for safety reasons the Coliseum can accommodate up to 3.000 people at once. This could lead to delays in access to the site, even for pre-booked visitors
- For security reasons, all visitors and their luggage shall be screened. To facilitate the security checks please insert any object (including your mobile phone) in the bag/backpack or in the tray to be included in the X-ray
- Please note: the multimedia video only consists of images; no audio is available
- Every day
- From the 1st of November to the 31st of March:
10.00am, 11.00am,12.00pm and 1.00pm
- From the 1st of April to the 31st of October:
10.00am 11.00am 12.00pm 1.00pm 2.00pm 3.00pm and 4.00pm