Discover the beauty of Rome on board an eco-friendly electric car signed Renault: you can get close to the best monuments and visit Rome in your own way and at your own pace, discovering most incredible views, famous monuments and picturesque spots. Enjoy Rome easily and efficiently and stop where and when you prefer!
Electric car rental in Rome
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , Arabic , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Rent an electric car and move freely around the city center
- Discover easily all the amazing panoramic points and the best monuments in Rome
What to expect
- Electric car
- Fully charged battery
- Public Parking and Rome City Center entrance fees
Via del Fiume, 7, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
1CityTour Official Point - Close to the Spanish Steps, Metro Line A, Flaminio or Spagna Station.
What to remember
- The electric car has 2 seats. It has a normal steering wheel, an accelerator and brakes. It is fully automatic, with a hand brake and standard car equipment. It has about 60-100km of autonomy, depending on your driving style
- The minimum age is 18 years. Driving license, guaranteed credit card and security deposit are needed. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can choose whether to rent the car for 5 or 24 hours
- 15 minutes of training before renting the car are required; you will then be able to drive the electric car with your driving license
- 5-hour rental: you can pick up your car from 9.30 am to 1.30 pm
- 24-hour rental: you can pick up your car from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm
1 City Tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.